Saturday, April 18, 2009

I need to be told it's ok...



I had the girl's hair cut this week. Maddie's was growing in very uneven and needed a trim. Abby's was even, but stringy. So, I cut it..shorter than I had in mind. I think I like it? I seriously woke up twice the night I had it cut in a panic that Abby's ringlets were gone and she was no longer my baby girl....Do you like the new cut?? Ron does not "get" my anxiety over their hair...What a boy!

4 comments:

Jenn Vantol said...

Oh, Beth! They are ADORABLE and still have their curls! I totally get you, though - it's like they are "growing up" now. I desparately need to cut Addie's mullet, but don't want her to be a big girl quite yet!

Triplet Mom said...

I feel your anxiety! I only let my friend cut 1/2" off from Evie's hair! Sometimes you have to get that uneven fuzz off!

Kate said...

So springy! They look darling and still have curls and bows! No more panic attacks necessary!

Shird said...

I love the new dos. Hard to mess up those cute little curls. I think it was a good move on your part. They probably loved the primping.
Aunt S