








We had a great Spring Break. The kids and I found fun things to do daily! We went to Crazy Bounce with Lian and to MC Donald's play land with Brendan and Ella. ( Picture uploaded out of order. It is in the middle of the butterfly shots??) We went to Brenda's to play and to see the butterflies and play in the children's gardens at Meijer Gardens with Gamma ( I highly recommend this outing for kids..SUCH A GREAT PLACE! It's worth the drive East side people!). We colored Easter eggs and had an Easter egg hunt. I even got really brave and took the kids places all by myself. To my great pleasure they did awesome! They held hands in parking lots and stuck by me! I truly see an end to being held captive in my home or needing reinforcement to go out in public! It feels so great to be able to do things by myself with my kids! Not that I didn't appreciate all the help, I REALLY DID,..it just feels so good to be able to be independent! Jenn.. I promise you will get there too!
1 comment:
So glad to see it does get better! I actually took 4 of the 5 kids to Wendy's and the park by myself yesterday (Rich had a golf tourney). I felt so empowered to actually do it myself! Luke was a big help, too!
Post a Comment