Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ahhhh....Summer!

Let me tell you..it feels good...no AWESOME..to be entering into summer. I love having all day ,ever day, to just be a mom and love on my kiddos! We only have a few fun camps planned for each big kiddo. Mostly we have planned play dates, a new bigger kid sized picnic table for outdoor treats and lunches, picnics in the park, an ocean vacation in July, a garden to tend, friends to play with, a blow up pool and Elmo sprinkler, the gator, farm's market, my Dad's new BIG boat...I could go on and on.. Ahhhh....We will have time to just enjoy each other on our time and our terms. Will we fight, sure, will we drive each other crazy at times, you bet....but that's what summer is all about! Cheesy Popcorn faces! A family "WOOT WOOT" we are on summer vacation dinner celebration at Kobe's! My t-ballers! Abby opted not the play and is super happy being a cheerleader from the sidelines! The girls and I are in charge of flowers at church the next two Sunday! A pretty fun ministry for a mom and her little ladies! We bought BEAUTIFUL flowers at the Farmer's Market today. Of course, we swung by the Peanut store and JP's! Just chillin..Now that's what I am talking about!

No comments: