Yet again, life has become busy and I have neglected my blog. Here are a few highlights from our spring.
1. Zach did Little Hawks wrestling and is proudly showing his medal...and his celebratory milkshake!
2. Sara enjoying ribs with her fam! Yep, she's a Stoel and loves her ribs!
3. Sara spends most of her day trying to keep up with her siblings. She plays hard and sleeps hard.
4.Getting crafty for Easter. These were fun to make and a cute decoration to brighten our house for Easter.
5. The triplets had Fun Night at school and came home with lots of great treasures, these glasses included.
6. I have been trying to teach the kids how to pump on the swing for a long time. They never really got it. Their friend, Addie, came over and in about 3 minutes of her teaching..they got it! The power of friends I guess! They spend a large amount of each and every day swinging.
7. Last but not least....some snuggle time with our cousin, Lian!
Coming soon..Our Spring Break fun and Easter celebrations!
No comments:
Post a Comment