Jake has begun a new chapter in his life. He has graduated from elementary school and has moved on to middle school. He is not sure how he feels about it. He LOVED elementary school. He was lucky enough to have his best buddies in class with him every year, he was lucky enough to have great teachers ,and he was lucky enough to do very well academically. He wonders, will it be the same In middle school? I am sure it will be. Jake has made wonderful friends, friends I know he will have for life. Jake is pictured with Landen K., one of his very best buddies! Jake is driven to do well. He fits the traditional first child role well. Jake has had perfect attendance for two years in a row. By perfect, I mean he NEVER missed a day. See what I mean, he's driven. And, his district has great teachers ,so I have no doubt that he will find many more favorite teachers in the middle school. We are very proud of our Jake!!!
I have ended another year of teacher. I won't say how many years, but it's a lot! I love teaching high school and watching my kids move from young, immature freshman to amazing young adults ready to take on the world. I am posing with one of my favorite seniors!! Go Janessa!!!
Lastly, Sara has graduated to stair climbing, furniture cruising and moving everyday closer to being a full out walker. Lots of new beginnings!
No comments:
Post a Comment