Saturday, May 14, 2011

I'm so Blessed


On Mother's Day we began the day at church worshipping as a family! Loved that!! Then we went out to eat with my mom and dad to Alpine Rose to celebrate Grandma Carole..Yummy! At night we went to Gregg and Brenda's house for desserts to celebrate Grandma Stoel!
I think it's funny that I get gifts on Mother's day. Haven't I been given the most amazing gift of all being a mom??? My special gift this year was a dandy! Ron watched the kids, the weekend before Mother's day , so I could go to the mall by MYSELF and shop for spring and summer clothes. My only stipulations were I did not want a time limit to be away and I really didn't want a spending limit. ( I was reasonable however!) On Mother's Day I was given my new treasures. Love it all cuz I picked it! I am super excited to wear it all. Many of you know that I am in the process of fixing the NASTY varicose veins on my legs. I have not worn shorts for a few years now because of my legs. By June my legs are going to be ready for shorts . I have been taking pictures of my procedures..It takes months to complete it all..if I get brave, I'll post the pics. But I already see results and I am so happy I did it! The pics might inspire others to take the leap and have it done.

No comments: