Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Smile


This picture should make you smile before you read my downer blog entry! What a few weeks it has been..In a nutshell this is what my life has been like........

More after school meetings than any human should have to endure.
Parent Teacher conferences. Leaving the house at 6:45 am ,coming home at 8:30 pm and no day off to recoup.
A super stressful week of MME testing at school..which meant no planning.
Ron had a week of working nights and has been gone to wrestling on weekends .I did the kids for 11 days and nights by myself.
Two medical emergencies. One my niece,thank God it turned out fine. One at Hobby Lobby where I assisted an elderly lady who fell to the ground and had a stroke. It was so very scary.

My plate has felt quite full lately. ..... I think a pedi or a mani are in order! After this week, life should slow. I hope! I'm tired!

No comments: