Sometimes I wonder..Does anyone even read this blog? Then...over the past week I have been asked by 4 different people why I have not updated lately! Go figure? So here is the update. We had a Super Bowl celebration at our house with Ron's parents. I love how these strawberries turned out. So fun.... so easy. For Jake and Lian's birthday we went to a hotel in Douglas. For 60 bucks you got a great little party room and 4 hours of swimming in the pool. Speaking of deals..A few years ago we went to the Holiday Inn Express at Ludington for a weekend getaway. They run super winter specials. We decided to do it again. They have kid's suites for a winter rate of 75 dollars! The kid's suite is fully loaded with an area just for the kids with their own TV and bunk beds. The pool is great , with a huge hot tub. They have a fun game room and warm cookies at bedtime. In the morning they have a hot breakfast with great selections. We think it is a really fun night away. Check out the website if you are feeling the winter blues..Swimming in a pool and staying in a hotel does wonders for the winter dulls! We even convinced Eric and Michelle to join in on the fun. The kids had a blast swimming and ramming around the hotel. As you can see...Sara was a fan of the pool. Could she be any easier??? Seriously..she is such a happy girl!
Sara's 6 month pictures are coming soon! Her big news..sitting up all by herself! BIG GIRL!!
1 comment:
I still read it. :) did by chance Tina Vink take Sarah's pictures? if so I saw them, very very cute. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment