Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!






Partying with Daddy!!!

Make up time!! Getting pretty!


Sara's first New Year!

We spent our New Year's Eve in our very favorite way..At home as a family! We have the tradition of doing fondue with the kids, having sparkling juice in plastic wine glasses, and adorning ourselves in New year's party hats! The girls and I made ourselves "pretty" with new make up they got for Christmas and doing our hair fancy. Abby even pulled out a Princess dress. Our fondue had many kid friendly items to cook like hot dogs, chicken nuggets and meatballs. They think cooking at the table is the best! The kids were in bed by 9 and Ron and I stayed up to watch the ball drop. I am hoping we can keep this tradition as long as we can...it makes some great memories! Wishing everyone a wonderful 2011! Our 2010 was the year of the great "surprise"...what will 2011 bring our family? More good fortune we hope.

No comments: