Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa, Soap and Suds






Today the kids went with my parents to my dad's law firm children's holiday party. They had so much fun and loved being in the big city, Grand Rapids! They all went very willingly to see Santa and got their chance to express their wishes!

I always love looking at crafty blogs and I am amazed at how people take simple things and make them so darn cute! Well, I saw this idea and thought..I can do that! It was simple and I do think they turned out cute. All you do is take hand sanitizer and peal off the labels. I used a bit of Goo Gone for the sticky stuff. Then you take stickers and put them on. EASY..and cute! I found these cute bags to put them in. I am busy with the kids making gift tags to match. My plan is to give them as teacher gifts. I know first hand, no pun intended, that teacher's love and use their fair share of hand cleaner! This will dress their teacher's desks right up! I will give one to the bus driver too..Again, another germy job!

Suds...Miss Sara loves her bath..and my big girl's love to be helpers! I love Maddie's face in this picture. It's so loving! She always looks like her sister like that!

No comments: