The girls are getting closer the older they get. They are calling each other sister lately rather than by name??
Our family had a Superbowl party! Lots of fun with lots of junk food! We even had half naked girls as you can see! Our girls are ALWAYS undressing and changing clothes..Does anyone else with girls have this issue too?
Football snacks that Jake and I made! Guess who ordered pink footballs?
Celebrating my birthday on January 21st!
Again..sorry for the delay in posting. Pretty much things have been busy ,but low key. Jake has basketball every Saturday and the triplets are starting swim lesson this Saturday. Ron and I have spent HOURS filling out preschool registration forms for the triplets. Forms times three takes FOREVER! It is hard to believe next year they will be in school or "cool" as Zach calls it. They are really excited about it as they have watched go off to school since they were born. Finally their turn! Ron is looking forward to wrestling finals and I have been on a baking kick. Being stuck indoors does that to a person! Here are a few picture highlights.
2 comments:
I have boys who love to change their clothes several times a day. or they just don't like to wear clothes...they would be in just shorts every day of the year.
and I hear you about the reg forms for preschool, I went through that with the twins the past couple years, this coming year with be so much easier for us. :)
I seem to remember 2 cousins who referred to one another by "sister" instead of by name!!! Love ya sister! =)
Post a Comment