Friday, March 27, 2009

What are we in for....



They started so Innocent..............

Our girls love to have their nails painted thanks to Gamma F. who started them on that! As a bribe to sit still while I did their hair the other night I told them that I would paint their nails after we did their hair. Earlier in the day Maddie had noticed my bright lipstick. While doing her nails she asked for lipstick. She knows where I keep my make up. So, I gave her lip stick. Actually colored lip balm but she was thrilled. So after she sat BEAUTIFULLY to let her nails dry, proving she can sit still if she wants to, she ran downstairs to show her pretties to her Dad! Dad ohs and ahs over them and they love it! So Ron says to Maddie, "Oh Maddie you look so pretty, may Daddy have a kiss?" Maddie replies, "No Daddy,I can't.. my lips are drying!"....YIKES! We are in for it!

No comments: