

Cara, from Cara's Creations, made the girls new tutus. I have been saving the tutus until after I had their pictures taken in them. For weeks Abby has spotted the tutus in my closet and shed tears and gave loud sobs over her inability to reach the tutus. But now that the pictures have been taken , she is free to wear her tutu all she wants! She is in love! She sleeps in it, wore it to Target, out to dinner...it has not left her body! Maddie likes hers too, however her interest is not at the same level as Abby's which is complete obsession!
The kids did fairly well having their pictures taken. To be honest, it took me about a half a year to get the nerve up to call Christy and try the picture thing again. Zach was such a nightmare last time that I just could not handle the stress of picture taking again. Before we went I decided that I would not freak if Zach freaked. I would trust that Christy is amazing and she would get good shots despite their running around and I would try to remain relaxed. Plus I brought Aunt Brenda instead of Ron. Ron is so laid back that it stresses me out..does that make sense?? To us Moms it does! Anyway..To my surprise, Zach did the best! Maddie was serious with that ,"I'd like to see you make me smile face." DIVA! Abby was the stinker. She cried a lot , wanted me to hold her, just not what I expected from her. But I did keep my cool even though they pulled down the white screen 3 or 4 times, and each had their moments. Not one shot has all three in it, but come on that was asking too much! I will let you know when they are posted so you can sneak a peek! Just email me or leave me a comment and I will give you the password!
3 comments:
I would love to see the pics!!!! and your girls (and Zach) are adorable as always - of course the tutus are cute too :O)
Send me an email with the link and password. I want to see the photos!
Beth - Can I have the password? Can't wait to see them!!!
Your blog is my FAVORITE! I always look forward to reading it!
Cindy
Post a Comment