



It has been snowing since Thursday night..and it's Monday! The temps have been averaging around 7 degrees (can't play outside) and we have several feet of snow. We had a snow day on Friday which is a great way for me to start my vacation ,but not so much for Jake. His class had their big Holiday party planned of Friday..that is a bummer to miss. Of course I signed up to make 24 cupcakes to bring to the party on Friday. Thursday night they predicted really bad weather so I pondered..do I not make the cupcakes and jinxed the snow day or do I make them and get stuck with 24 cupcakes ...So needless to say we have been giving away and eating cupcake. More sweets ..just what we don't need! I don't know about the rest of you Michiganders but my walls are starting to cave in...only so many places to go and things to do when stuck inside your house! Add three 2 year olds to the mix who like to go places and do things and it is a hairy combination! The bright side....my niece and nephew coming in from Georgia are going to love the snow..we got lots of it to share! See you in a few days Gabby and Will!!!
1 comment:
This post makes me sad for the snow that has gone away!! But Jim and I are headed north with the big boys tomorrow to ski so we will be back in the white wonderland again! Hope you are having a good break!
Post a Comment