
They actually ate this year!!!!

Oh... the perfect group shot..something I long for!!

Do they have to say , "cheese" and make that goofy smile???
As we all reflect on the blessing in our lives ,this year more than other years, I feel particularly grateful for all we have. I am so thankful for my job, Ron's job, healthy children, a beautiful home, family that lives close by ( and in Georgia too), and that we truly never want for anything. There are so many people that are struggling this Holiday season, facing job loss, and wondering how they will make ends meet. I hope that all of us that can give do so during this tough economic time in our country. I know Ron and I are making a conscious effort to do our small part.
I asked Jake what he was thankful for and he told me , "the world and God". I asked him what he meant by the world. He told me that everything in the world he is thankful for, his family, his house, his friends.... His answer warmed my heart.
If the triplet knew what I was asking I am sure Abby would say she is thankful for her Deat and dress up clothes, Maddie would be thankful for laps to sit on and friends to play with ,and Zach would say juice and books to read. I am guessing that Ron is thankful the Lions football season is coming to a close..YIKES!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment