Jake's team has played hard but never won a game, tied one, but never won one UNTIL...today! They looked great and played hard. They got to play this game on the varsity field with an announcer and cheerleaders..maybe that made all the difference! At any rate, the sweetness of victory reigns in our house tonight! Now if only Michigan would win too..think what a happy husband I will have!!!
The triplets are loving life because my cousin Katie is in town with her kids, Brendan and Aida. Aida is top in their book! Katie and I are actually going out to dinner tonight and shopping downtown, just the two of us! ( Jealous, Pam?)I can't wait to have some alone, without kids, time with her! Well... one kid will be along, but he or she is no trouble yet..not until March that is! Katie you're the BEST "sister" ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment