
The Blondie babies at the beach!

The girls and their SWINGS!

My attempt at a group shot!

Our Girls!

Zach loving the slide

Princess Maddie screaming , "Catch me Mom!"

The picnic, look at the leaves!

Running through the tunnel!

Lake Michigan..People were actually swimming. This was a sore spot for Zach who believed he should be able to join them in the water!
If you would have told me that I would be at the beach in October I would have thought you were crazy! But believe it or not..it was HOT (80's) here this weekend. Katie and I took advantage of the gorgeous weather and brought the kids to the beach! We dug in the sand, ran up the dunes, climbed on the play equipment, went on the swings, spun on the Merry Go Round until Mom was dizzy, ran through the tunnel , looked at the water and had a great picnic! What a special day with our cousins! Our next big planned outing with the kids...Elmo Live! They may just come unglued with excitement! I know Katie and I can't wait.....
1 comment:
What a great day it was! I loved the looks we got when people thought all those blondies were part of ONE family! Aida easily passes for the fourth! Quads anyone? I don't know about you, but I was cleaning sand out of ears and noses on Sunday night!
Post a Comment