We have been suffering from computer issues at our house. Not really the computer, the Internet service provider. I am not able to upload pictures, but it works well at my brothers house. So, I figured I would upload a few while I had the chance. I am sure the few people who really read this blog have been thinking I gave up on blogging all together..Not true!We will hopefully be up and running at home soon. Until then, enjoy catching up on our fall! Birthdays, Halloween trick or treating and party, pumpkin carving, Rocket football party, playing outside, Thanksgiving in Atlanta ( Part One).....A little out of order but you get the picture! We have had a great fall!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Fall Catch Up
We have been suffering from computer issues at our house. Not really the computer, the Internet service provider. I am not able to upload pictures, but it works well at my brothers house. So, I figured I would upload a few while I had the chance. I am sure the few people who really read this blog have been thinking I gave up on blogging all together..Not true!We will hopefully be up and running at home soon. Until then, enjoy catching up on our fall! Birthdays, Halloween trick or treating and party, pumpkin carving, Rocket football party, playing outside, Thanksgiving in Atlanta ( Part One).....A little out of order but you get the picture! We have had a great fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment