I have been soooo busy with life and have neglected my blog. We have had many exciting events all worth blogging about. I just cannot seem to find the time to upload pictures. Five kids, a husband and my own life keep me hopping! So here is my attempt to update you on our life. The triplets started young 5's. They love it and have such an awesome teacher! They also started soccer. Zach loves it..I mean he LOVES it. The girls...well not so much. Maddie kinda does and Abby really does not. She's soooo girly! Jake started middle school and is really enjoying it. He is playing rocket and Ron is his coach. That means Ron is gone three nights a week and I am solo with all four. That has been pretty hard to manage, but we are doing it. Sara is walking..almost running. She is talking , new words daily, and is starting to speak up about wanting things her way. I see her turning into a toddler before my eyes! I am back to work and school is beyond busy. We all feel the budget cuts and its impact on our schools. I love my job, love my students, but don't love things that are happening in our state. OK..enough on that. So here are a few highlights...enjoy, Malory!
Friday, September 23, 2011
Sorry Malory!
I have been soooo busy with life and have neglected my blog. We have had many exciting events all worth blogging about. I just cannot seem to find the time to upload pictures. Five kids, a husband and my own life keep me hopping! So here is my attempt to update you on our life. The triplets started young 5's. They love it and have such an awesome teacher! They also started soccer. Zach loves it..I mean he LOVES it. The girls...well not so much. Maddie kinda does and Abby really does not. She's soooo girly! Jake started middle school and is really enjoying it. He is playing rocket and Ron is his coach. That means Ron is gone three nights a week and I am solo with all four. That has been pretty hard to manage, but we are doing it. Sara is walking..almost running. She is talking , new words daily, and is starting to speak up about wanting things her way. I see her turning into a toddler before my eyes! I am back to work and school is beyond busy. We all feel the budget cuts and its impact on our schools. I love my job, love my students, but don't love things that are happening in our state. OK..enough on that. So here are a few highlights...enjoy, Malory!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment