Monday, October 25, 2010

Georgia On My Mind!










We had such a great time visiting Matt, Pam, and the kids. It was so fun to just step into their life and see what they do day to day. I saw Gabby in gymnastics and Will play football. I met Pam's friends ( who are so sweet) at a girl's night out witches party and met their neighbors by their new fire pit. We went shopping to some awesome stores, ate at yummy restaurants and I even tried Bison. We went to a pumpkin patch near the mountains did a hay maze and took a hayride. Little Sara was such a trooper! She did AWESOME on the flight and just went with the flow wherever we went! Matt and Pam are the most gracious hosts and I really appreciated how welcoming they were. Gabby and Will are so sweet and were so loving to Sara. Pam is a great sister in law and friend! The only hard part about the trip was leaving...I got teary eyed saying good bye to Matt at the airport. I was ready to see my family again, but sad to leave family in Georgia. It's just too far away!! Already looking forward to the holidays when we will see them again. Until then.."We'll See y'all later!!

No comments: